Status of Mini Minty?

Minty so good. Minty so tasty.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
akremedy

any updates on mini-minty?

Post by akremedy »

Just wondering if the .sch and .brd for Eagle are ready, I haven't seen any activity in the mini-minty thread for quite awhile.

backass2

Dead project?

Post by backass2 »

I have been following this project for a while. Seems dead to me. Lady ada has not posted in a long time. Lady ada, what's the status of the project? Have you adandoned it? or have you just been a bit bussy with other things? Do you have a new projected arrival date for the miniminty?

Johnny B

I hope it's not dead!

Post by Johnny B »

Well I hope the project is not dead :( it would be a shame as it was looking very promising and something I really wanted to build!

So I to would like to toss my name in the "Please Update Us" group.

richardjs

take your time limor

Post by richardjs »

im sure she has a good reason for not updating us.
if its an emergency or something has gone wrong, take all the time you need limor.
you just make sure youre ok and all is well.
take care,
-richard.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

my best reason is that it has been put on hold while i relocate myself to NYC. ironically, i have a working on that i listen to just about everyday (well, the USB needs work)
i kinda went a little nuts working the USB stack code which ended in me saying "ARGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE" (july) and then it was burning man (august) and then i found out i was moving (sept), and then i had to get 100 x0xb0x's out the door (oct), and now im packing up to go (nov 1). its frustrating for me because i know if i could just find a week or two i could finish it but once a project falls behind... :cry:
ill try to get the current firmware/hardware design up on a webpage soon. probably once im at eyebeam.
if it makes you feel better, i did take two weeks to finish up the spokepov kits, and that project is literally 3 years old and people have been asking for a kit for 1.5yrs!

John

Post by John »

Thanks for the update, glad to see you are still around.

Can't wait for the updates to roll in :)

chaostic

Post by chaostic »

All I can say is, burning man totally worth it.

akremedy

thanks for the update

Post by akremedy »

Thanks for the update, I'm just happy to hear that the project is still in-progress and really look forward to seeing some cool stuff. I was just speaking with someone today who went to Burning Man...loads of shower-free fun-ness.

cadburymace

altoids gum tastes gooooooood

Post by cadburymace »

ladyada wrote:yeah actually they all taste really bad. maybe you can 'give' them away to someone?
no the altoids gum is the best gum u will ever taste in your life the only problem with it is that it sometimes breaks up in your mouth

Post by Guest »

Here's hoping for an early X-mas present of this project!

Post by Guest »

Any possible updates for the new year?

qin_23

Post by qin_23 »

anything?

bluknight

Post by bluknight »

I too am curious, was this project dropped?

hair

Post by hair »

is there still a mini minty?

sliverstorm

Post by sliverstorm »

We were told that ladyada was going to find time some time to do it eventually; trust and don't keep poking. I'm sure we'll be told if it's dropped.
I too look forward to it's release, but until then I wait and trust it is coming.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MintyMP3”