sampling from microchip

Minty so good. Minty so tasty.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
luke

sampling from microchip

Post by luke »

From the text and the lack of questions it sounds like i should be easily able to sample from microchip. however after registering, it gives me an error saying that it only does business samples in my country (us). is there some trick i don't know? i'm a student, but i said that i was working for a business.

Post by Guest »

I just gave the name of my company and had it shipped to my house.

luke

Post by luke »

it said that i had to log in under a company account. i gave a real (fake) company name, and it didn't do anything.

chaostic-offline

Post by chaostic-offline »

Is your email a generic one? If its yahoo or the like, its not going to work, i think. Try a dodgeit.com email. Their free, but open with no password, so beware of what gets sent there.

magicme

did it work?

Post by magicme »

did the dodgeit.com email allow you to recieve the microchip samples?

luke

Post by luke »

i think i just ended up using my school e-mail (@osu.edu)

Post by Guest »

When I sampled from Microchip under company i just put "none" and i've order samples twice, no problem :D

Post by Guest »

luke wrote:i think i just ended up using my school e-mail (@osu.edu)
I think the response you get from sample.microchip.com, or at least their receptiveness, has a lot to do with where you're ordering from. When I was also ordering from an osu.edu email account, I could get up to 30 chips a month no probelm... and lots and lots of 18F452s! I think they thought osu=big science= possible orders.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MintyMP3”