Major Help!!! Im not good at this

Minty so good. Minty so tasty.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mindless theories

Major Help!!! Im not good at this

Post by mindless theories »

I love doing projects with electronics, but this is really complicated to me(very) could any one send me step by step instructions (possibly pictured too) so i can build this. I would love to build this but its too complicated for my small mind (and my $100 mp3 got stolen! :evil: ) I would sooo appriciate this, email it to me plz!!!
[email protected]

mindless theories

also , if the could include how to put in the fm transmitter that would be sweet

chaostic

Post by chaostic »

The fm transmitter is pretty straight foward. Its just a pain do to its small size. If you have seen the eagle file, look at the schematic and it should make sense.

Other then that, LadyAda did say this was an advanced project, so while its not meant to be complecated, it is. Plus, I don't think anyone but Limor has got a finished working one.

mindless theories

geeze, since mine got stolen ive been musicless :cry:

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

chaostic wrote: Other then that, LadyAda did say this was an advanced project, so while its not meant to be complecated, it is. Plus, I don't think anyone but Limor has got a finished working one.
i think some guy in china was successful. he asked me a question that indicated he had pretty much gotten everything to work...but i never heard from him any more details...

mindless theories

this doesnt help me much, so i should just buy an ipod?

immortality

Post by immortality »

if this would be your first time soldering or dealing with pcbs u should probably just buy an ipod...

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MintyMP3”