finished directions

Minty so good. Minty so tasty.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
luke

finished directions

Post by luke »

Is there any hope that the directions will be finished anytime soon? I just found the site a little while ago so i don't know how long it has been.

For those that have completed the project, are the steps that have been left out that difficult? I'm particularly worried about getting the flash card on the board...the pins look so small. any advice would be appreciated.

chaostic

Post by chaostic »

Well, the rest of the stuff is pretty much the same, solder, becareful, get the desoldering wire cause you messed up repeat. Anyone who can read a schematic can pretty much BS their way thru it. The flash card itself though, you have it all wrong. You need to get a holder. Molex makes some, and digikey or mouser sells them as well. The holder works just like it would in a digital camera or commercial mp3 player. Press in, it locks, press it again, the card pops out. Its basicly a cage for the card.

luke

Post by luke »

yeah...i meant soldering the holder in the board

hair

Post by hair »

so the flash card is interchangeable?cool
:)

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

finishing the minty directions is way low on my list of priorities because chances are, if you got as far as the current directions, you can finish easily (its just more soldering, albeit difficult )

chaostic-offline

Post by chaostic-offline »

hair wrote:so the flash card is interchangeable?cool
:)
Well, you could solder the card right to the board... X_X

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MintyMP3”