Pi Plate Kit with cable and socket?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/
redkobold

Pi Plate Kit with cable and socket?

Post by redkobold »

I want to but a Pi Plate but then also need the 26 pin ribbon cable (which I can get from you) and the ribbon cable socket and header pins (which is not available individually). Are there any plans to make the cable socket and header pins available separately or to have a combo set for the Pi Plate similar to the Cobbler Breakout kit?

Thanks.

adafruit

Re: Pi Plate Kit with cable and socket?

Post by adafruit »

we dont have a plan to offer them separately, its basically the same as the cobbler kit

redkobold

Post by redkobold »

But if I get the Cobbler Kit and the Pi Plate I end up with two breadboards. I just wish the Pi Plate came with the cables to connect over to its breadboard.

Thanks.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

redkobold wrote:But if I get the Cobbler Kit and the Pi Plate I end up with two breadboards. I just wish the Pi Plate came with the cables to connect over to its breadboard.
Thanks.
the cobbler and the plate do not come with breadboards.

cheers,
adafruit support, phil

redkobold

Post by redkobold »

Got it. Thanks, I was just looking at the picture of the Cobbler and did not read the description closely.

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Return to “Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories”