Pi Box stock?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/
boneitis

Pi Box stock?

Post by boneitis »

Eek. Got my back-in-stock notification email, but the site says out of stock. Did I miss my chance? :?

adafruit_support_bill

Re: Pi Box stock?

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Try again. Sometimes the notifications go out while the inventory system is still updating. But then, everything Pi-related is super-hot. Nothing stays in stock long. :(

boneitis

Post by boneitis »

Apologies for the timing on my OP; I mistakenly thought it had been ~12 hours and 4 minutes, rather than 4 minutes after receipt of the email when I wrote it :lol:

Anyway, it's been a day and a half now, and I had been checking back at the product page since then. I think now would be a more appropriate time to ask whether I missed out :P

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

12 hours? You probably missed out. The last shipment of Pi's sold out in under 2 hours. :(

boneitis

Post by boneitis »

Haha. What I meant was that I created this thread only a few minutes after the in-stock notification email was sent out, when I mistakenly thought more time had passed inbetween.

Anyway, the product page not even 15 minutes ago changed from showing out of stock to in stock. So, I've just placed my order for the Pi Box.

It looks like such an elegant design. Can't wait!

Thanks for the prompt replies!

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Return to “Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories”