ADXL345 and L3GD20 on Raspberry Pi

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/
AvionicsR

ADXL345 and L3GD20 on Raspberry Pi

Post by AvionicsR »

I've been trying to get an ADXL345 and L3GD20 I purchased from Adafruit working on a raspberry pi, but I haven't been able to find a complete set of files on the internet that I can make it work with. I end up with a message that I'm missing a module, etc. Do you have software available for this? Or a guide or tutorial I can use to write my own "driver"?

adafruit_support_rick

Re: ADXL345 and L3GD20 on Raspberry Pi

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

We have arduino drivers for the ADXL345 and L3GD20, but we currently have none for the Pi. However, we do have a growing set of Pi drivers here. Have a look at a few and see if you find them suitable for use as templates to write your own. The arduino drivers can serve as logic references and sanity checks.

AvionicsR

Post by AvionicsR »

I've been trying to do that using the Adafruit BMP085 driver and your ADXL345 Arduino driver, but I may need a little help. Can I hire Adafruit to help me?

adafruit_support_rick

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Our plates are quite full, I'm afraid. :( We do have a Jobs Board - you're welcome to post a request there!

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Return to “Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories”