Get Your XOXBOX Assembled NO HASSLE!

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jonstann

Post by jonstann »

synthbaron, i go away on a trip and give you plenty of time to contact your "customers" for those top secret xoxbox numbers, and you STILL have not posted them!? i see you have not replied to any of my email.

HEY EVERYBODY SYNTHBARON IS A FRAUDSTER. HE WAS GOING TO RIP YOU OFF BUT THEN HE GOT EXPOSED. NOW HE IS TRYING TO PLAY IT OFF.

i am a potential customer and all i want is the xoxbox numbers you assembled posted here, PUBLICLY. two simple numbers. why is it suddenly necessary to know my phone number in order to do that? YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STALK ME FRAUDSTER.

but i am willing to post my name publicly AFTER you post the xoxbox numbers on this forum. i made my request FIRST so it is only courteous and fair that you comply. that is, if you have nothing to hide FRAUDSTER. i assure you i am not "jerking" you around. i am very serious that you prove your innocence.

the handcuffs are rattling syntbaron. make your move.

zero01101

Post by zero01101 »

hey g-man,
your email aint workin so much.
you still doing this?

controlvoltage

b0xbildenservicen

Post by controlvoltage »

l'm building one now for another person... mine went together great and I am hoping this next one will take even less time and work flawlessly.

So far I have taken payment of (1) EH "Small Clone" chorus pedal, new-ish in box.

The consensus is, I am seriously undercharging myself for the assembly job.

We'll see I guess... if I add any CV inputs we'll definitely have to renegotiate.

I'm certainly open to building b0xen for others, at a fair price, if anyone is interested. Synth repair is my day job, so I have all the skillz and toolz required.

I'm not looking to go into major business with this, but I'm all for helping out the community and bringing more x0x into the world.

PS) there's enough drama in the real world.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”