BA662A's Still Available

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
altitude

Post by altitude »

yeah I know, that happens to be TTs MO. But stuff from that list does come out eventually and it is good. I have bought a bunch of vaious parts from them and they are all solid

Milkmansound

Post by Milkmansound »

same here - I cant wait for those roland IC's to come out. I have been bugging chipforbrains for years to repackage those Juno IC's and it looks like he finally has. Once they are released, I will load up on those things.

As for this VCA for the x0x - I mean, the thing sounds pretty damn close as is, is this VCA IC going to give the x0x that puffy sound that the 303 has? If it does not change the slide timing which I know it doesn't, then I am in no hurry to upgrade to it personally.

subatomic

Post by subatomic »

Altitude wrote:yeah I know, that happens to be TTs MO. But stuff from that list does come out eventually and it is good. I have bought a bunch of vaious parts from them and they are all solid
how do you reach them... I didn't see anything I could click on on that page, i'd like to at least ask them.

Anyone have a before and after sound clip of the x0x with and without this chip?

kokoon

Post by kokoon »

is there any difference between BA662 and BA662A

braw

Post by braw »

Of all the equiptment I can find that seems the least sacrificial is the Boss CS-2 Compression Sustainer. It has a BA662A chip in it. There are a few up on ebay, I got one for $45.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”