Getting on the list?

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
moogah

Getting on the list?

Post by moogah »

So, I emailed the gmail addy on the front page, and was kinda expecting some kind of response to verify that I'm on the list. But, Nada. Is this normal??

Jonnay

Post by Jonnay »

'bout par for the course.

Chances are you will get an email saying you're on the waiting list. Also, chances are you will get that message sometime 'soon'. As far as I understand, the x0xb0x factory is manned by two or three very busy people, who are for the most part trying to finish putting together kits for the last 50 orders, set up the next 500, write documentation, and answer support requests in the forum.

So.. Patience! Give it a week or so.

Post by Guest »

I'm having the same conundrum. Never received a reply saying I'm on the waiting list, and am now nervous that I somehow messed up sending the e-mail. Don't really need to know what place I'm on the list, but is it possible to just have a verification that I'm actually on? Would hate to be salivitating in wait just to find out I was never on the list in the first place.

moogah

Post by moogah »

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

However, I don't want to disturb our busy benefactors. Double-However, now that there is two of us I think a query is in order.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

i just responded to the last 5 or 6 emails. if you still havent gotten an email you should try again.

moogah

Post by moogah »

Ah, I get it now. I didn't realize the response you sent me originated from my email to [email protected]. Seems I didn't put anything in the subject line either. Oops.

evilxsystems

Post by evilxsystems »

So are there plenty of kits left? I just got on the list and I'm worried I found out about this too late :(

moogah

Post by moogah »

Kits 1-100 are claimed. The next 500 or so are being prepared and me and you are members of a waiting list of about "a couple hundred", so, when this next run comes through, we will likely get our shot at 'em.

evilxsystems

Post by evilxsystems »

cool...so is it gonna be a few months or a few years before they get to us??? :)

moogah

Post by moogah »

"unknown". I'd reccomend summoning all of your patience, and checking your email daily(hourly).

evilxsystems

Post by evilxsystems »

still no reply...jeez....I guess I'm not as patient as I thought....you guys with completed boxes should post more tracks with x0xb0x lines...so those of use still waiting to wait have something to keep us occupied! or maybe I'll build that POV thingy and tape it to my cat....

moogah

Post by moogah »

Yea, Actually I'm getting a little concerned. I have yet to receive a 'weekly update'.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

umm, i havent sent out weekly updates since the first run of kits went out. theres really not much to announce unless you want an email once a week that says "we're still working on getting the second run together." ;)

evilxsystems

Post by evilxsystems »

well maybe you could send out a list of rare parts you still need to find and keep us updated as you acquire them :)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”