Thinking about selling my tables to buy an x0xb0x....

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
computer controlled

Thinking about selling my tables to buy an x0xb0x....

Post by computer controlled »

Should I? I mean, I DO already have a 303, but another one would be nice.

controlvoltage

Post by controlvoltage »

I assume you mean turntables and not card tables or dining tables...

well, how much do you spin vinyl, and how much do you use your 303?

Most of us probably don't have a gin-u-wine 303 laying around already, but I know from using digital emulations that while one 303 sounds cool, two going together in harmony sounds f'in INCREDIBLE...

so, I would be hesitant to sell a good set of decks myself (seeing as I only have one rather dodgy Pioneer for all of my vinyl-playing needs)... but I can understand your motivation. It seems though that unless you don't use the tables you would be losing more functionality (no more record playing) than you would gain (double the 303).

Your call, though!

computer controlled

Post by computer controlled »

I've been DJing for 13 years. I play quite often, HOWEVER, i have my pic of friends whom i can go to if i need to make a mix or whatever. I have a friend who is thinking of buying them, but i doubt he actually will. I"m not gonna go looking to sell them, but i guess if someone local ponys up enough cash, i may consider it. And i can get deals on them when i decide to buy another pair. Another thing is, if i don't have my own set anymore, this will force me to upgrade to the MK5Gs=o] Which are, by far the sexiest tables i've ever seen :lol:

If my damn job would bump me up to full time instead of just 2 days/week, i could BANNED' buy the damn thing and be done with it!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”