So, I just got my Arduino yesterday. Finally!
Didn't have much time to do anything with it though, but today I did.
The first thing I did was to change/upload the blink program to make sure it worked.
Second thing: Test the display!
I don't know how to properly upload an image, so it'll be attached down there..
I also experimented a bit with the image's code and noticed quite quickly that the pixels are represented by binary digits (Hex in the code), so if I'm able to get some time to think more about how it all works I may be able to come up with a way to set individual pixels.
One way I can think of, is to change the picture. But this would be quite clumsy and most likely not very efficient. If you've got a picture and want to draw lines with a somewhat simple code, you may want to have the pixels in binary (at least to keep it easy for a slow and tired brain. i.e. me). It's way easier to see how the picture looks if it's in binary and not hex (you basically see the pixels, and some mumbo jumbo, i.e. ",0b").
[Some of you reading this, probably already knew what I just wrote.]
Anyway, it's working great, except for some faint vertical streaks (on my picture, they're not so faint irl).
By the way, when you actually understand how the picture's code is made up, it's really easy to read and change it!