Teensy dead

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
brenryan

Teensy dead

Post by brenryan »

Hi there,

I ordered two teensy's last week (Orders No: 224291 & No: 223072). As it was only necessary to experiment with one board so far, and it is working perfectly. I didn't get around to checking the second one now as I didn't need it.

When trying to use it, it appears to be totally dead. I have not done anything differently as I did with the first unit, so I am sure it it nothing that I have done. The board remained in it's protective packaging until I was ready to use it.

I have searched online for a solution with no luck. As I said the board appears to be completely dead. There is no response at all, not recognized by USB

Can you please recommend a solution or provide a replacement asap because I need two of these boards for a project that I intend to use as a gift, so I am under a time constraint!!

Many thanks for your time,

Brendan

pburgess

Re: Teensy dead

Post by pburgess »

Hi Brendan,

Yeah, since you have a second one to compare against, that's a pretty solid diagnosis. Please email [email protected] and include the order numbers and a link to this post, and we'll issue a replacement ASAP! Sorry for the downtime.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”