Project Collaberation Proposal

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
DisruptItYourself

Project Collaberation Proposal

Post by DisruptItYourself »

I want to collaborate with some people on making a prototype device for songwriters to easily record their song ideas and overdub tracks as they write lyrics. I have some designs that I have doodled out but I need some more experienced people to help me get going in the right direction.

Thanks in advance. You can also email me at [email protected] and I can share my designs with you.

DisruptItYourself

Re: Project Collaberation Proposal

Silly me. I thought people would be interested.

Adafruit should do a projects page like hack a day.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Adafruit should do a projects page like hack a day.
Why?
If you have an idea you want help with you need to be way more detailed in just what you want and how you plan to accomplish that. From your description it sounds like you want a recorder that can overdub and that has already been invented. What is different about your device?

DisruptItYourself

I don't have details because it is just an idea. I was looking for collaboration not for someone to help me debug. There are devices that let you overdub but what I'm thinking of is more of a small device more like a looper, where you can record and over-dub, much like many guitar pedals. But the idea is for it to be a companion to a songwriters notebook.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

There is a jobs board here https://www.adafruit.com/jobs/ or, perhaps posting on a songwriter or music electronics forum would help flesh out your idea. This is not to say you won't get help here. Good luck.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”