Simple RF 315 issues

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Gloveside45

Re: Simple RF 315 issues

Post by Gloveside45 »

I don't know what your response means, are you done trying to help me solve this problem because a refund was issued? Should I find an alternate source for future electronic devices?

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

It means you've run into a problem that we don't know how to solve, and which doesn't occur for the vast majority of other transmitter/receivers we've sold. Rather than making you eat the cost of the hardware, we'll refund what you've paid so you can use the money to buy hardware from another vendor.

Since the hardware we sell doesn't work for you, we do suggest looking for other suppliers. We have no interest in being anyone's only source for electronics gear, and we don't have a strong focus on radio gear. Other companies have a much stronger interest in RF than we do, and we respect their work enough to say that they'll probably be able to serve your needs better than we can.

Start with http://diydrones.com/ RF is a major component in controlled airframes.

Gloveside45

Post by Gloveside45 »

Wow! While I can appreciate your honesty, I'm very disheartened. Granted these are cheap pcbs, but they should work. No one at your company has interest in understanding why they aren't? If this is the stance of adafruit and your founder Limor then I accept it. I guess her statement on your about page is not true...

"Her goal was to create the best place online for learning electronics and making the best designed products for makers of all ages and skill levels."

sad :(

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”