Pi Box stock?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Pi Box stock?

by boneitis on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:30 am

Eek. Got my back-in-stock notification email, but the site says out of stock. Did I miss my chance? :?
boneitis

Re: Pi Box stock?

by adafruit_support_bill on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 am

Try again. Sometimes the notifications go out while the inventory system is still updating. But then, everything Pi-related is super-hot. Nothing stays in stock long. :(
adafruit_support_bill

by boneitis on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Apologies for the timing on my OP; I mistakenly thought it had been ~12 hours and 4 minutes, rather than 4 minutes after receipt of the email when I wrote it :lol:

Anyway, it's been a day and a half now, and I had been checking back at the product page since then. I think now would be a more appropriate time to ask whether I missed out :P
boneitis

by adafruit_support_bill on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 pm

12 hours? You probably missed out. The last shipment of Pi's sold out in under 2 hours. :(
adafruit_support_bill

by boneitis on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Haha. What I meant was that I created this thread only a few minutes after the in-stock notification email was sent out, when I mistakenly thought more time had passed inbetween.

Anyway, the product page not even 15 minutes ago changed from showing out of stock to in stock. So, I've just placed my order for the Pi Box.

It looks like such an elegant design. Can't wait!

Thanks for the prompt replies!
boneitis