The new Raspberry Pi B Model B+ is here - Pick one up in the store and check our detailed guide!
Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

How to test Pi Cobbler

by tursiops on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 am

Dear support,

I have soldered the project and looks OK but is there way to electronically test the Cobbler and see if all pins are correctly available?

Thanks
Jaap
tursiops

Re: How to test Pi Cobbler

by adafruit_support_bill on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 am

With a board like the Cobbler, visual inspection can detect most problems. It can even detect problems that a test-jig would not, such as a cold joint that might be conductive now but is likely to fail in the future.

If you post clear photos of the front & back, we'll check it over from here.
adafruit_support_bill

Re: How to test Pi Cobbler

by tursiops on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks I will put some photo's on, btw, I have launched my first project with the gmail notifier successfully which is really great and fanstastic to see it working with your instructions. I was for about 25 years ago I took the solderkit in my hands but is now rewarded :lol: with the glowing red and green leds 8) You guys do fantastic in making the mindset work and ideas to be generated.

Once again Super Thanks
Jaap
tursiops