SHIPPING

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
noypi

SHIPPING

Post by noypi »

I just want to know if how long will it took for Emic2 text to speech to be delivered here in the Philippines after ordering.. And how is the method of payment?..

adafruit

Re: SHIPPING

Post by adafruit »

noypi wrote:I just want to know if how long will it took for Emic2 text to speech to be delivered here in the Philippines after ordering.. And how is the method of payment?..
http://www.adafruit.com/shippinginfo/

cheers,
adafruit support, phil

noypi

Post by noypi »

adafruit wrote:
noypi wrote:I just want to know if how long will it took for Emic2 text to speech to be delivered here in the Philippines after ordering.. And how is the method of payment?..
http://www.adafruit.com/shippinginfo/

cheers,
adafruit support, phil

Good day sir, I already ordered Emic 2 text to speech and on my order status it is shipped. How do I know if there are other payments like VAT, tariffs, etc. that I need to pay in order to get my package. I'm from Philippines and my shipping method is UPS express saver. It is already 5 days but my package is still not delivered. I chose UPS Express Saver to get it faster but it is still delayed. Please help me in my problem. Thanks in advance.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Is there a tracking number for your package? UPS should be able to track the status of your package.

Neither Adafruit or UPS can control how long it takes to get through customs. Each country has different policies and procedures.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

noypi,

we've emailed multiple times, your name/country/billing did not match, please reply to the emails sent regarding your order so we can assist you.

thanks,
adafruit support, phil

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”